28 December 2008

Finally Some News from Notorious

First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Looks like it's been over 2 months since my last post - so much has happened and I have been severely slacking and I apologize for that. I do have a quick update relating to my very first post about the a-hole that wouldn't shake my hand at kickball. We played his team again in the semi-finals and we took 'em down! He even shook my hand at the end of the game and gave me a pat on the back - he probably reads this blog and didn't want to be ridiculed again.

Since I have been pretty bad about keeping up with this blog, I have decided to invite an extremely knowledgeable financial guru to add posts from time to time as well - I think he goes by Grand Master B., CFA. Between the two of us, we should be able to have something written every few weeks. We probably won't agree on everything either, so it should create some interesting discussion. He will be posting a blog this week on the auto bailout - I just read it and there is some great info. I will have a follow-up to this post soon as well. As always, questions and comments are encouraged. Have a safe and happy new year - 2009 will be a more productive year for the Notorious HIG blog.

Cheers,

Notorious HIG

No comments: